* Model: A226-1RD.
* Alko Independant Suspension.
* 6″ Road Runner chassis with 6″ A frame.
* Roller rocker 3100kg (group axle rating); 10″ brakes.
* 16″ (Blue) Trooper alloy wheels with MPC 245/75 all terrain tyres.
* AL-KO standard ball coupling.
* 8″ Raiser on chassis; flat floor.
* Spare wheel on bumper.
* 8″ jockey wheel.
* Electric brakes to all wheels.
* Easy lift jack legs.
* 2 x 9kg gas bottle cradles.
* Double fold out step.
* TB03 toolbox with Jerry can holders both sides, generator slide; road side; black.
* Dometic Columbia door.
* External picnic table; black.
* 19′ Roll out awning; black.
* 2 x Power hatches; in Ensuite.
* 1 x Heki Midi hatch; in club lounge.
From $289.04 per week over 7 years with a comparison rate of 5.27%*.
View the Loan Calculator
Disclaimer* Your actual interest rate will be based on a number of factors, including the type and age of the asset you are seeking to purchase; the information you provide during your application and the term of the loan. This rate may be different from our lowest advertised rates. The Comparison Rate^ is calculated on a Secured Loan of $30,000 fixed for a term of 5 years, effective 20-09-2021 and subject to change. The Comparison Rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts may result in a different comparison rate.^ A comparison rate is a rate that helps you work out the true cost of a loan. It reduces a single percentage figure that includes the interest rate plus most fees and charges relating to the loan. The comparison rate allows you to compare different lenders to find out how much it will cost you. Australian Credit Licence 431476. Definition Source: www.moneysmart.gov.au.