We are selling our Journey after a few years of faithful service.
We are non smokers and have not had pets in the van.
Registration expires Nov 2020…
The van is selling with extras as listed, so you are basically set up from the start to hit the road with not much needed to hook up and go.
Your tow rig will need an electric brake controller installed if you have never towed a van with electric brakes before. We use the Tekonsha proportional controller which is great.
This model van has lots of storage space in a number of cupboards, including 3 shelf pull out rack under the sink, pantry cupboard beside the fridge, as well as the lift up bed giving heaps of storage space under the bed.
We normally keep a stock of non perishables in the pantry so if we want a weekend away, we load up the fridge and are on the road within 30 minutes. It is just as quick to fold down and pack up for the return home.
The extras you will get as additional items being sold with the van are:
- Waeco CD30 12v Fridge drawer which holds 30 cans. Great for summer trips
- New caravan cover
- Awning floor (near new)
- Polaroid 19″ TV/ DVD included and mounted on bracket
- Rear removable extendable clothes line.
- Stainless cables x 2 on Awning uprights for extra hanging space.
- 15 meter water hose to suit drinking water
- 15A power lead x 15mtrs
- Various drainage hoses
Now for the standard items…
Internal features are.
- Heron Q cabinet mounted Reverse cycle AC with remote control
- En-suite shower, toilet and basin (we changed to skylight to a dark tint to stop discolouring of the shower and basin).
- 150 Lt 3way fridge and freezer.
- Sphere 900w Microwave
- Cooktop – Smev 4BG with 3xgas, 1x240V hotplate and range hood
- Wind up antennae and 12V signal booster
- Fusion CD / Radio with external speakers (can be connected to TV if compatible)
- Double island Bed – Liftup with Storage & orthopaedic Slats (extending 150mm)
- Dinette material Jacob Indigo (backs) and Ardo Blue (seats)
- Setec power management system with 100Amp Deep cycle battery
- EXTERNAL features are.
- Dual Axle for easy stable towing
- Carefree Awning – rollout with drum mounted LED Strip Light
- Front boot – Large storage & gas strut assisted
- ALKO dropdown stabiliser jacks
- 12 pin plug to tow vehicle
- Mains water tap to drawbar
- 2 X 80 Lt water tanks, with Coast to Coast electric pump and level indicators
- 22Lt Gas / Electric hot water service
- Nitrogen filled 14in Radial tyres,
- Dual axle configuration and tows fantastic and very stable on the road.
- Electric brakes with Tow secure emergency braking unit
- Front window shield with gas strut support
- 2 x 9kg gas bottles with flame failure device
- External TV antennae point
- External power points
We are also selling the below items if needed.
- Hayman Reese V5 250Kg Weight distribution hitch and bars
- Haigh 2 section levelling chocks with removable ends to suit dual axle van
- 2.5KG Washing Machine
- TEBBS side (mounts to awning track) and rear shade walls (Velcro ties).
Please feel free to ask any questions or arrange an inspection if you like.
Van located in Point Cook, Victoria (30 mins west of CBD).