Jayco has announced that it’s most popular caravan range is set to become even more appealing with the introduction of an off-road model – ‘Jayco Journey All-Terrain’.
This punchy version of the Journey range reaps all the benefits of the ‘tough yet comfortable’ caravan but with added strength and Jayco’s all-terrain innovation to tackle the toughest of tracks.
Scott Jones, Jayco Australia National Sales Manager says the popularity of the Journey range has driven the demand to produce a more robust off-road version.
“Year after year the Jayco Journey range is still our most popular range and it was only a matter of time before we were able to add an all-terrain option,” says Mr Jones.
Jayco Journey All-Terrain is available in a couple’s model (sleeps up to 3) and a family bunk model (sleeps up to 5) and is built to last with new innovations such as aluminium furniture construction.
It will also feature a number of tried and tested features from Jayco’s Adventurer range – in particular DO35 coupling, thicker section A-frame and front checker plate which all results in a much stronger and agile product.
With a tare weight of approximately 2500kg, Jayco Journey All-Terrain is packed with endless rugged features:
• Endurance chassis
• JTech 2.0 suspension
• Thicker section A-frame – 150mm section
• DO35 coupling – key highlight
• 16” wheels with AT tyres
• Stone guard – standard
• Aluminium furniture construction –key highlight
• Under-body rubber protector
• Front toolbox with generator provision – key highlight
• 2 x jerry can provision and 2 x 9kg gas bottles
• 1 x picnic table – standard
• Jayco’s Off-Road Warranty – key highlight
• 2 x solar panels 160W – standard
• 2 x Sirocco fans – standard
• Leatherette cushions – standard
• External shower – standard
• External entertainment unit –standard
• 2 x 100amp lead acid battery –standard
• 570mm high checker plate side and back
• Front checker plate – key highlight
• New All-Terrain look and feel
• 3 way fridge, 185 litre
Mr Jones says, “Jayco places huge emphasis continuing to evolve and innovate and the new Jayco Journey All-Terrain is no exception to this.
“People can expect to experience a tougher caravan fit for off-road conditions, set within the comfort and value for money that Jayco’s Journey range leads the market in,” says Mr Jones.
For more information about Jayco’s Journey All-Terrain, please visit jayco.com.au or use the Find a Dealer search function on the website to plan your visit to view the Jayco Journey range near you.