Macca chats to Janice Peak from Bailey Caravans at the Adelaide show to see what’s in store for Bailey in 2019.
At the show, they featured their new Unicorn Pamplona IV, their new European caravan which is now equipped for Australia. It sits on a sturdy Australian chassis, features bigger wheels, 150w solar panels and 500kg of carrying capacity, on top of classic European comfort.
The Unicorn Pamplona IV also features:
- Fibreglass impact (hail and stone) resistant body shell panels
- Five part fully bonded exterior panel assembly system
- NEW decorative panels on front dome creating a distinctive new look
- Dometic quad-lockable exterior door with security screen
- Twin 120L fresh water tanks
- HDTV Antenna
- Twin roof hatches
- And much, much more!
For more information on the new Pamplona, check out Bailey’s website.